Kaspersky Internet Security Android
Protect 1 Device for 1 Year Kaspersky Internet Security for Android gives you a wide range of tools to combat modern mobile malware & Internet threats, protect your privacy, and safeguard personal data, even if your device is lost or stolen.
1 Device 1 Year
Kaspersky Internet Security for Android offers:
- Premium protection against mobile malware
- Immediate response to new threats
- Detection of fraudulent and malicious links
- Remote control of lost or stolen device
- Protection against phishing attempts
- Simple online management via My Kaspersky
- Management via Android Wear devices
Premium anti-malware protection
- Your mobile device is just as vulnerable to online dangers as your computer. We help you protect your Android phone & tablet against today’s malware, Trojans and other Internet threats – without slowing down your digital life.
Immediate response to the latest threats
- New threats are emerging all the time, which is why Kaspersky Internet Security for Android uses cloud-based methods to give you real-time protection against the very latest threats.
Protection from phishing attempts
- We check all web links, even those received via text message, to protect your online identity against attempts to lure you to fake websites.
- Anti-theft methods allow you to lock your phone remotely, wipe all valuable information or locate a missing device, so it remains protected, even if it’s lost or falls into the wrong hands.
Privacy protection methods
- If you don’t want anyone knowing who you communicate with, you can block unwanted calls and messages, and hide contacts, messages and activity logs from prying eyes.
Simplified online management
- My Kaspersky account lets you manage your security from anywhere that you can access the web. You can check each device’s security & license status, plus access special offers and download free Kaspersky Lab products.
- You can use your Android Wear device to manage Kaspersky Internet Security for Android. The product also supports voice commands via the wearable device.